Blockchain For Non-Profits Market Set for More Growth : Tezos, Coinbase Global, Bitfury, Applied Blockchain
Get an extensive Blockchain For Non-Profits Market analysis of the dominant vendors, their latest products and services, and the competitive landscape of the industry.
Advance Market Analytics added research publication document on Worldwide Blockchain For Non-Profits Market breaking major business segments and highlighting wider level geographies to get deep dive analysis on market data. The study is a perfect balance bridging both qualitative and quantitative information of Worldwide Blockchain For Non-Profits market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (Volume** & Value) from 2017 to 2021 which is estimated and forecasted till 2027*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are IBM (United States), NGO Xchange (United Kingdom), Coinbase Global Inc. (United States), Oracle (United States), Airbus (France), Tezos (Switzerland), Bitfury (Netherlands), Applied Blockchain Ltd (United Kingdom), Accenture (Ireland), BitGive Foundation (United States).
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/187491-global-blockchain-for-non-profits–market#utm_source=AbNewsLal
Blockchain refers to a decentralized database of information, which is shared among the nodes of a computer network. Asis made up of blocks or digital containers, and these blocks include time-stamped transaction records. Blockchain technology for non-profits has widespread applications. Blockchain can reduce administrative costs, improve efficiency, and protect donor information across an NPO. Moreover, smart contracts, transparency in blockchain create new opportunities in philanthropy, transforming aid into digital assets and thereby maintaining trust in charitable organizations. The donors can also track the impact the track of their monetary contributions while NPOs can use crypto tokens to incentivize making donations.
In November 2021- Classy an online fundraising platform partnered with Coinbase Commerce for enables nonprofits to connect blockchain supporters to launches three Crypto Giving Funds, making it easier for cryptocurrency holders to donate to nonprofits.
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Blockchain For Non-Profits Market various segments and emerging territory.
Increases Development Of Technology Infrastructure
Government Spending On The Blockchain Development Services
Influencing Market Trend
- Rising Technology Advancement And Implementation Across The Globe
- Increasing Investment In Blockchain Technology
- Increasing Problems Regarding The Security Increase Need Of The Blockchain Identity Software
- Technological Complexity Associated To Blockchain
Analysis by Type (Lower Administrative Costs, Giving Chain Transparency, Cryptocurrency Donations), Application (NPO, Government, Personal Use, Other)
Competitive landscape highlighting important parameters that players are gaining along with the Market Development/evolution
• % Market Share, Segment Revenue, Swot Analysis for each profiled company [IBM (United States), NGO Xchange (United Kingdom), Coinbase Global Inc. (United States), Oracle (United States), Airbus (France), Tezos (Switzerland), Bitfury (Netherlands), Applied Blockchain Ltd (United Kingdom), Accenture (Ireland), BitGive Foundation (United States)]
• Business overview and Product/Service classification
• Product/Service Matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
• Recent Developments (Technology advancement, Product Launch or Expansion plan, Manufacturing and R&D etc)
• Consumption, Capacity & Production by Players
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Blockchain For Non-Profits Market Report, Ask Our [email protected] https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/187491-global-blockchain-for-non-profits–market#utm_source=AbNewsLal
The regional analysis of Global Blockchain For Non-Profits Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2022-2027.
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/187491-global-blockchain-for-non-profits–market#utm_source=AbNewsLal
Highlights of the Report
• The future prospects of the global Blockchain For Non-Profits market during the forecast period 2021-2027 are given in the report.
• The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
• The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report. • The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report. • The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Blockchain For Non-Profits market.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Middle East, Africa, Europe or LATAM, Southeast Asia.
Company Name: AMA Research & Media LLP
Contact Person: Praveen Kumar (PR & Marketing Manager)
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1(201) 7937323, +1(201) 7937193
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States