Europe’s Most Influential Blockchain & Crypto Event Returns to Barcelona
After seven highly successful events, European Blockchain Convention 2023 is ready to be held again on February 15-17 at the 5-star hotel Hyatt Regency Barcelona. The event will welcome more than 2,500 attendees at what will be the largest edition since the event launched in 2018.
Bringing together start-ups, investors, developers, industry experts and global media, the event will once again be the annual meeting point of the European industry.
The three-day event will feature more than 200 exceptional industry experts across various panels, keynotes, workshops, and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include:
- Oliver Linch, CEO, Bittrex Global
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, AAVE
- Coty de Monteverde, Blockchain Center of Excellence Director, Banco Santander
- Robby Yung, CEO, Animoca Brands
- Stephen Arkridge, Co-Founder, Solana
- Manuel Nordeste, VP, Fidelity Investments
- Emma Lovett, Markets DLT, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Francisco Maroto, Blockchain Lead, BBVA
- Dotun Rominiyi, Director of emerging technology, London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melani, NFT Engineering Manager, Meta
- Joshua Ashley Klayman, Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets, Linklaters
- Teana Baker-Taylor, VP, Policy & Regulatory Strategy, UK/EU, Circle
- Matus Steis, Token Design Lead, Outlier Ventures
- Pablo Monti, Brand Ambassador, BingX
- Emma Landriault, Blockchain & Digital Asset Product Lead, Scotiabank
- Dana Gibber, Co-Founder & CEO, Flowcarbon
Victoria Gago, the founder of the European Blockchain Convention, said, “After selling out tickets and sponsorships 2 weeks before EBC22, we are delighted to be back in the city for an even bigger and better event”.
“EBC23 will be held across 2 stages with more than 100 sessions on institutional crypto adoption, crypto investing for institutions, DeFi, crypto derivatives, stablecoins, tokenization, issuance of digital assets, regulation, building web3, custody & wallets, metaverse & gaming, among others”, Victoria continued.
”EBC23 will have a 2.000 sqm exhibition area, where attendees will network with the biggest players in the space. After sundown, visitors will roll up their sleeves and network, accompanied by a DJ and some drinks”, Victoria remarked.
About European Blockchain Convention
Renowned by many as the most influential blockchain event in Europe, European Blockchain Convention is the annual meeting point for entrepreneurs, investors, developers, corporates and global media in Europe. EBC was born in 2018 in Barcelona with the mission to inform, educate, and connect the global blockchain community. Click here for more information on tickets or to get involved.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.
Leave a Reply