Fintech Nexus Announces Key Investors and Banks Confirmed for Dealmakers Networking Event
“It’s all about getting trailblazing fintechs in front of banks and investors who are actively investing in this space,” says Peter Renton, Co-Founder and Chairman of Fintech Nexus.
January 20, 2023
Event to connect fintechs with investment community, taking place in Miami
Fintech Nexus, the world’s leading fintech media company, today announced that the 2023 edition of their Dealmakers event has attracted some of the biggest names in financial services.
Dealmakers features two days of double opt-in, 1:1 meetings. This is a high impact networking event with a balance of fintechs, investors and financial institutions.
Investors and banks who are already confirmed to attend include:
Robert Perrelli, VP Partnership Development, Alliant Credit Union
- Tim Williams, President/CEO, Sno Falls Credit Union
- Matthew Smith, Webster Bank, Chief Digital Banking Officer
- Bryan Mullins, Vice President of Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, WebBank
- Allan Rayson, CTO/Chief Innovation Officer, Encore Bank
- Catherine Zhai, VP – Strategic & Fintech Investments, Citi SPRINT
- Carolyn Deng, VP – Head of Fintech, CBW Bank
- Matt Maxey, Chief Innovation Officer, Synovus Bank
- Mark Solovy, Managing Director, Monroe Capital LLC
- Jillian Jaccard Murrish, CEO, Pier Asset Management
- Nick Andreadis, Vice President, One William Street
- Chris Pryor, Head of Origination Monachil Capital Partners
- Jennifer Lee, Partner, Edison Partners
- Azriel Chelst, VP of Direct Investment, FIS
- Jillian Cohen, Partner, Mouro Capital
- Tiffine Wang, Partner, MS&AD
“Partnerships and collaborations are vital in propelling the fintech industry forward,” said Bo Brustkern, Fintech Nexus Co-Founder and CEO. “We’re thrilled that Dealmakers has become a venue for facilitating those important connections.”
“It’s all about getting trailblazing fintechs in front of banks and investors who are actively investing in this space,” adds Peter Renton, Co-Founder and Chairman of Fintech Nexus. “We have a strong cohort of investors and banks confirmed, and I’m already looking forward to seeing what comes out of the 1:1 meetings in February.”
Dealmakers is taking place on February 7-8 in Miami. For more information go to: https://www.fintechnexus.com/dealmakers
About Fintech Nexus
Fintech Nexus is a diversified media company providing essential knowledge, connections and inspiration to the entire financial services industry, creating a link between traditional finance and the future of finance. Popular offerings include: News, Events, Podcasts, Webinars, Whitepapers and our credentialed educational courses. We immerse ourselves in all things fintech so we can be your guide on this journey.
Christopher Tedrick, Director of Marketing
Share article on social media or email: