People on the move in the P&C insurance industry: January 13, 2023
Sayata appointed Shachar Gidron as VP R&D. He served as VP of R&D at Model9, a startup serving large enterprises.
SEON announced the following appointments:
- Ben Ortman – global VP of sales
- Andrew McAllister – VP of customer success
Cadence Insurance, Inc. announced that Gabrielle (Gabby) Bryant joined as cyber practice leader. She previously employed by a large international insurance broker for nearly a decade.
Liberty Mutual Insurance announced the following appointments:
- Meg Sutton – chief operating officer
- Taylor Archambault – senior vice president
Earnix appointed Robin Gilthorpe as its new chief executive officer. He served at Insurtech innovator Salty, Gilthorpe as chief operating officer, generating a nine-figure outcome in sale to CDK Global.
New York Insurance Association announced the following appointments:
- Charles Makey – Chair
- Edward Harper – first vice chair
Bold Penguin announced the following appointments:
- Dan Brown – vice president of operations, agency partners
- Nate Walsh – vice president of operations, exchange