Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Market Set for Explosive Growth : Gemalto, Coinbase, PayPal, Fidor Bank, Moven
Get Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Market analysis, key vendors & competitive scenario of the market prepared using market research tools such as Porter’s five forces and SWOT analysis.
Advance Market Analytics added research publication document on Worldwide Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Market breaking major business segments and highlighting wider level geographies to get deep dive analysis on market data. The study is a perfect balance bridging both qualitative and quantitative information of Worldwide Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (Volume** & Value) from 2017 to 2021 which is estimated and forecasted till 2027*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are SolarisBank (Germany), PayPal (United States), Fidor Bank (Germany), Moven (United States), Prosper Marketplace (United States), Braintree (United States), Coinbase (United States), GoCardless (United Kingdom), Oanda Corporation (United States), Currency Cloud (United Kingdom), Intuit (United States), Gemalto (The Netherlands), Invoicera (India).
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/110969-global-banking-as-a-service-baas-market#utm_source=AbNewsLal
Banking-as-a-service (BaaS) is a process that is an endwise process where third parties such as (FinTech, developers, non-FinTech, etc.) can easily access and perform the financial services capabilities without any interference and developing them originally. These services also enable third parties to reconnect with the main systems of financial services providers so that they can establish a banking services infrastructure through an application programming interface (API). Moreover, it aims to integrate third parties’ capabilities with financial services providers into a comprehensive process to complete a financial transaction seamlessly and effectively. Furthermore, the service providers in this market third parties can build their own banking offerings with the use of BaaS APIs on top of the banking providers’ regulated infrastructure. For instance, In United Kingdom, API calls have surged over the last year, from roughly one million a month in May 2018 to more than 66.7 million in June this year and also keep on continuing and making the market grow in forecasted periods.
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Market various segments and emerging territory.
Digital banking & cards are providing an opportunity in this market. In this type of opportunity, the client can use these cards as a backbone to build retail or SME banking offerings. For example, Penta is one of the offerings from SolarisBank. This has also gained interest from traditional banks to build a new digital subsidiary or retail or online companies, which would like to offer their customers their own bank account or the payment card.
Influencing Market Trend
The rising adoption of retail banking, as well as the third-party registrations in the UK and EU for open banking access, has unlocked capabilities towards baking as a service. For example, the retail lending in India has a growth rate (CAGR) of 16.2% over the FY2013 among emerging markets and thus improving the standard of BaaS from a different genre.
- Cumulating Demand for Digital Money among People has Increased the Market Potential of the BaaS
- Rising Fame of Internet Banking is making its way to Drive the Industry Parameters
- High Initial Cost Required by the investors to Invest in BaaS
- Conventionally, Banking Services have Remained within the Closed Confines of Banking Institutions this has Hindered the Reach and Democratization of Banking Services on a Social Scale
Analysis by Type (API-based Bank-as-a-Service, Cloud-based Bank-as-a-Service (Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Banking as a platform (BaaP), FinTech SaaS, Humans as a service (HuaaS))), Application (Government, Banks, NBFC), Banking Mode (Web Banking, Mobile Banking)
Competitive landscape highlighting important parameters that players are gaining along with the Market Development/evolution
• % Market Share, Segment Revenue, Swot Analysis for each profiled company [SolarisBank (Germany), PayPal (United States), Fidor Bank (Germany), Moven (United States), Prosper Marketplace (United States), Braintree (United States), Coinbase (United States), GoCardless (United Kingdom), Oanda Corporation (United States), Currency Cloud (United Kingdom), Intuit (United States), Gemalto (The Netherlands), Invoicera (India)]
• Business overview and Product/Service classification
• Product/Service Matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
• Recent Developments (Technology advancement, Product Launch or Expansion plan, Manufacturing and R&D etc)
• Consumption, Capacity & Production by Players
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Market Report, Ask Our [email protected] https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/110969-global-banking-as-a-service-baas-market#utm_source=AbNewsLal
The regional analysis of Global Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2022-2027.
Recently, the European Commission has found a way to encourage competition and innovation, enabled by technology. Previously, banks were refusing to allow users to export their data to a third party which made innovation based on financial data difficult. PSD2 forces them in part to open up that data and those services to third parties. It is allowing startups in the Fintech industry to play a more important and active role by extending the scope throughout Europe and allowing the use of APIs to â€œenable payment by directly connecting the merchant and the bank”
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/110969-global-banking-as-a-service-baas-market#utm_source=AbNewsLal
Highlights of the Report
• The future prospects of the global Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) market during the forecast period 2021-2027 are given in the report.
• The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
• The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report.
• The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
• The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) market.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Middle East, Africa, Europe or LATAM, Southeast Asia.
Company Name: AMA Research & Media LLP
Contact Person: Praveen Kumar (PR & Marketing Manager)
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1(201) 7937323, +1(201) 7937193
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States